<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5212285355858132853?origin\x3dhttp://seducedbabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
hello i'm twinklecloud!
thanks for dropping by...
have a nice day!




Wednesday, October 1, 2008
"i feel weird"

You feel weird? How come?

Is it because of the Rosal that I gave you?

or

Is it because I gave you the Rosal?

Please. Tell me.

"Wala uie. Gusto q lang e libre kta. Hahaha. Last week sana yun, pero kagagaling lng man natin sa buffet palace. Hahaha. Yun lang. Hahaha."

Do you really feel something for me? Until now? Is the feeling still there?

Me too.  I'd want to tell you, if only I could but I can't. =(

I love you and I am hurt coz I can't be with you. T_T