my korean boyfriend
Consider this: a korean girl who came out of nowhere and offered us some pieces of kimchis approached Jerick and I for a piece of it.
The korean girl grabbed Jerick. Jerick grabbed my arms, so both of us were dragged along because of the Kimchi's misery.
"Here, you eat! You eat this!" the girl told Jerick while I on the other hand was busy pretending not to exist. The girl got another plate of the kimchi thing and handed it over to me and said, "Your girlfriend too, let her eat this."
Perfect!
All we could at that moment was to look at each other in a funny way then LAUGH. And even going to HKC, we two were still laughing hard.
Anyhow, in case you were wondering who this Jerick guy is, it's this guy on your left (see picture below). I got this picture from Lyan's multiply site. I just wanted to salute Jerick and Maca for a great robotic dance for their amat cheerdance presentation!
Waaaa! Kagaling talaga nila!:P