not to
Attempts of healing me (physically and spiritually) was tested last night but apparently, only a part of my soul sank in the waters (how mean of me). I guess I really should be more patient, more attentive but less reactive of what people around me are doing.
Since little-miss-she-thinks-she-is-not-perfect (what a lame reason for covering up mistakes according to mikko) had somehow fallen gulity over the rant-ish post I had for everyone to know, I decided to place this post here instead since people do not know the password of this blog and I guess it would be a deeply desperate act of them to try and read whatever I had written here (and that means YOU desperate human being - for being able to read this!).
Anyhow, I got caught up with all the cheerdance thing. I had my back almost broken, eyes almost popped out and academic life almost thrown away. But nevertheless, I am able to come out alive (so far) and still coping up with the challenge, still both physically and spiritually.
Right now, I just want to rant about little-miss-she-thinks-she-is-not-perfect and her guy whom we wanted to tell that
wala-mi-nag-UP-for-nothing for making us look like fools.
First, little-miss-she-thinks-she-is-not-perfect: first of all, WE ARE ALL NOT PERFECT and truly, it is a VERY LAME EXCUSE to cover up whatever mistakes you have done in the past. I am not perfect too but I do not do those things, gibberish things, that you are doing, can you damn explain that? Honestly, I do not like you! You have been using my expressions like "bata", hey! that's copyright protected (unless you are a part of our group which apparently you are not). Are you trying to fit in your lame self to us? Forget it. Just be the barkada's girl, but you could never be part of the barkada. Our (my) principles are different thus you don't have any chances of being able to practice those because you alone is a contradiction to the rule. I repeat, CONTRADICTION.
Next, her guy. Do you think we are DUMB (bobo) to think that you are just FRIENDS?! I couldn't rant more of this because I don't want to argue with a fool because people might not notice the difference (haha).
Anyway, it's so tiring to be spending a 10-minute post for two dumb asses. So I have to go now. Ciao.