<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5212285355858132853?origin\x3dhttp://seducedbabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
hello i'm twinklecloud!
thanks for dropping by...
have a nice day!




Sunday, July 20, 2008
minutes

It’s only an hour to go before the big day but it seemed that I don’t feel excited or happy in whatsoever way about this.  I have been waiting for a year for this moment to arrive.  I told myself before that I won’t count the months, I’d rather count the years for it’ll be MORE worth celebrating then.  

But now, I’m just an hour, a few minutes away from the real thing happening, but why do I feel this way? I should be happy or yet, be very excited for this once in a year opportunity to be happy will only come once so tell the world about it and be proud that this thing is happening and that impossible things could be made possible if you know where to place yourself.

It’s been almost a year (that’s a few minutes from now) that I decided to enter myself in such responsibility to act more mature and be more mature.  In the first place, I thought that it was such a heavenly feeling to be in this state.  Months and months passed, I knew I was happy or now I thought I was.
But in just a small span of time, a very small point in my life changed all the perspective of this maturity I used to have.  
In just a snap, I wanted to be wandering everywhere, I wanted to venture life without anything holding me back, totally or even just partially.  I realized through a small phrase blurted by a trusted friend, that life is indeed too short.  It is too short thus I really have to enjoy every bit of it.   Also, someone close to me told me that in the future, I’d be very busy with the world I chose, the world of life and that by then, I won’t be enjoying life that way I am enjoying it now.  I should really find ways to engage myself and be happy now or I might never experience it in the future. 

Right now, I am in the middle of this crossroad wherein I have to choose where to proceed so that I’d be able to finish my destination, my goal in life.  It’s now a toss between be myself, have fun and enjoy things while it lasts or be the mature girl and prepare myself for a blast in the future.

If I were you, what would you pick?