<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5212285355858132853?origin\x3dhttp://seducedbabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
hello i'm twinklecloud!
thanks for dropping by...
have a nice day!




Sunday, June 22, 2008
damn hard

Good thing that the transference thing that Sir Jong had once told me was just temporary. Good great luck to me if it wasn't or else I could have broken three hearts by now. But of course, I ain't happy for having to break one person's heart. One broken heart is too many. Zero should be the perfect count.

Two guys and two hearts. Unfortunately I had only one. If I could just split myself and my heart into two through a kagebunshin power, then I'd be having no problems at all.

Boy 1: Si Mr. X
I loved him, loving him and always be loving him but perhaps, the two-month separation period that could have given us the chance to enjoy ourselves for just a sixth of our lives every year had turn into something different. Instead, I ended up seeking for love and unfortunately, I found someone who substituted his place and according to a friend, it's what you call transference (just search wikipedia for the proper definition of it).

Boy 2: Si Mr. Y
I never imagined checking out myself and having to feel something for Mr. Y. Whatever the something is, I could not sort out too so please do not ask me. I always see Mr. Y as a younger person, a little brother to me.

Both X and Y have humorous personalities but I guess, I have seen X to be more serious than Y. Both know how to crack jokes and make laugh hard making my abdominal muscles be numb for a while.

But then, I had been missing X for a long time now and I really wanted to be with him.

However, everytime I see Y, I'd still feel the affection.

Damn. This is hard!