assume
I may have been very assuming of what he feels for me. Now I know the truth (in some logical way it is daw), I can't still find the right button to make me feel happy.
He said he's "happy =)". In what way? If I just knew what they were talking about, then I could really sort out the real thing.
When summer ended, I thought that everything would go back to the way it was before. The normal thing. But I guess, everything wouldn't be back to normal, it could just, go back.
I tried to put things back in its normal state. I tried to act normally towards him and towards the situation but people around me won't allow me to do so. Teases here and there, it just won't stop. And then, once upon a time, when I was just fooling around with him, played the usual tricks we play way back in summer class, being with him the way we used to be way back in Chem 17, I felt really relieved that I could really put this back all together again. But then, when I was in the middle of my lecture/chikka moments with the supposedly Iskas, he suddenly approached me and said, "te July, naa koy ihatag sa imo,". To my surprise, it was a Dewberry biscuit. Awww. I could still remember the first time we ate this thing for lunch and never felt hungry after it, even if it was the only thing we ate.
It was a rainy lunch time, we were at Ate Malou's waiting for the AH4 guys to finish their 5-minute lunch routine. We were just fooling around with the rain that falls down from the roof. Told him I'm hungry but Ate Marichu's canteen is still a hundred steps away plus it's raining. He then grabbed a dewberry biscuit from his i-couldn't-remember-where because I couldn't tell whether he was carrying a bag or not. Anyway, we still ate it. One for me and one for him.
On my birthday, he gave a CD of an online RPG game which I am really dying to use only if I had the time, a chupa-chups lollipop which took me two hours to finish eating and a letter wherein the cover says FOR MY DEAR WIFE and inside it, a letter more than half of the card full written in green ink! I never thought some guy would actually write a letter that long for me especially a guy who was not love-related to me. To make things equal, I bought him a card which says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A GREAT HUSBAND". Good thing that our birthdays were just 9 days apart, in that way, revenge was still FRESH.
The day after his birthday, we had a picnic at the soccer field at night plus more chances to gaze at stars. Then he and Mon talked all night and after that, he said he was happy. For the next few hours, he kept on leaving messages on my messenger that contained only the characters "=)". Please, let me get the point!
Then, just last Tuesday, he suprised me in the lab by giving me a ferrero chocolate. He said the he ate the partner of it and gave the other one to me. [cool, partner2x na diay ang chocolates karon..lovers?] hehe.
And now, things are running up differently. Everytime we talk, there is something different. A very different feeling than it was before. It's a different affection towards one another, a different aura. When he looks me in the eyes, it's as if he wanted to tell me something. When he grabs my hand or touches me, oh wait, he never touches my hand nor grabs it. Basta, it's a totally different feeling for every time he touches it, blood would gush chaotically in all directions and before I could blink my eyes and re-open it again to check if the scenario was real, the blood had reached my heart and just like that, he touched me and my heart. Sensationally, its a tingly sensation that I could only wish it'll never end.
I know there is a barrier, a huge barrier between the two us that only entails a great force to overcome it, a great courage and guts to do so. But whatever is happening to us right now, I could only say one thing, the feelings are so mutual.