damn girl
This crazy thing called L.O.V.E. had been on and off and ON AGAIN for months now! And though I am not even part of it, I still get involve for being too emotional (and too CARING maybe) for my bestfriends.
April this year, I knew (from out of the blue) that Mon and Lyle had their thing or maybe I was just too, uhm, insensitive to notice. Anyway, that was it. Mon told me about all the things that was happening around: his upcoming removal for BIO 3, him worrying about his I-might-fail-Chem-17 grade (which I already knew that he got 5 for it but I thought that it would be improper if I'd be the one to tell it to him) and his 'love' issues with Lyle. And I guess, it was through this that our oh-so-inseparable friendship started.
May 2008 came and more and more confessions/issues came about:
- Mon's love becoming (sorry, I don't know the proper word to use but this is the only thing I could come about) rejected by Lyle because of I-don't-know-what reasons
- Me being hooked up on Wilson's attitude
- Neil and Yuri's friendship getting attached to ours and Sir Jong too.
- Sir Jong being close to the Bio people
- Wilson being really attached to us (and also to my heart -
naks emo)
Anyway, there are too much details to mention. All I really care (and want to rant about) is the issues reverberating around the worlds of Lyle, Mon, Neil and Anj. Oh, about Neil and Anj, here's the background story:
Neil and Yuri had become really good friends because of their decisions of transferring campus. Meanwhile, Neil and Mon had been close ever since their college life started. I had been close to Neil since High School. And when you connect everything, you'll get the logic about me, Mon, Neil and Yuri being good friends. Also, with the addition of Sir Jong and Wilson in the group made me their muse among the lives of five boys.
Now, Mon and Lyle had their issues. As for me and Wilson, don't want to talk about it, I had it written in my previous blog post so you bother the haggles of researching it. Anj and Neil too had their own piece.
Neil had been really close to Anj and their closeness led to Anj's affection to Neil in a thing she called LOVE (again, it's the L word..fuck!) Upon Neil knowing about this so-called-affection-called LOVE, he immediately withdraw himself by not being with Anj for a while and this made Anj sad and heart broken.
Anj and Lyle had been close friends since their first year too, so let's consider them to be bestfriends.
Remember me telling you that Lyle rejected Mon's offering of LOVE? Now, since Mon doesn't have any rights on Lyle's feelings, he cannot say anything to whatever Lyle is doing with her life. However, recently Lyle had been attaching to herself to Neil (that's how I see it because knowing Neil, he is couldn't attach himself to this thing called LOVE).
Now this 'flirting' of Lyle to Neil had been a very hurtful scene for my friends. Mon's hurt because his love is flirting with his bestfriend; Anj is hurt too because her bestfriend is flirting with her love. With Mon and Anj being hurt (for these two freakin' guys are very close to me), I get hurt too. Eventually, this whole thing lead to Mon and Neil fighting because Neil thought that it was too shallow for Mon to think of that, while Mon thought that Neil betrayed him. Anj is currently not talking to Lyle anymore because of betrayal issues too.
See the point? I am not really included in this whole LOVE issue thing. To this Lyle girl, my point is: DO YOU KNOW HOW TIRING IT IS TO COMFORT YOUR BESTFRIENDS WHEN THEY ARE HURT BECAUSE OF THE SAME REASONS, SAME MISTAKES, AGAIN AND AGAIN?
I say, please stop messing up with my guys and friends. Your flirtatious acts lead to the ALMOST breakage of our group! And also, take note of my PLEASE. I don't care if you are messing up with four boys all at the same time as long as these guys are not my guys, my bestfriends.
Also, if you really do not love Mon, please don't act towards him that will give him hints of hope. Since you rejected him, the least you could do for him is to give him some space and let him move on. The guy needs to get himself back and with you hanging around, it ain't gonna happen, what more if you'd hanging around with his bestfriend. How about this, just lay off my guys for a moment, give us all some space and get out of our fuckin' lives.
To mon, if you'd really want to move on, you should learn to control yourself of moving away from Lyle. According to Ralph, if you know how to control yourself, you really could do it. Trust me, trust us (me and ralph) if you know how to control it, you'd be able to move on and be hurt no more.
Ciao. I didn't mean any hurt inflicted, but the hell I care, the truth really hurts, so deal with it.