1 am
It was one of my most memorable nights/midnights so far. 1 am. We could have made the most out of it but we didn't. It was just good.
1 am. I was busy looking for him after my hair was done. I found him along the building's corridors wearing this read jacket, which surprisingly completed my jacket. I asked him if he was about to sleep but he said that yes, he would be he couldn't. So I invited him for a stroll. I too was having problems sleeping because of my hair.
Later on, we found ourselves walking along the creepy floors of the 2nd level and then decided to freak the people in 227. It was only Marcel, Mon and Lyle who were awake (Renz and Mikko wre sleeping). I peeped through the glass portion of the door which I successfully freaked Marcel out because of my continuous smiling. Mon creeped out too. Lyle was just laughing/smiling well I couldn't figure it out.
Outside, we both played raid the whomever-inside-room-227. Mon was curious with what was happening outside so he ran towards the door which I eventually managed to prevent from opening while 'boy tried to hide from somewhere. When 'boy was already hidden, I ran too and Mon followed. 'Boy tried to scare Mon and yes, he succeeded! You could have seen Mon's facial expression.
Anywhow, those were the fun parts. I'd still want to be with 'boy. I miss him. :(
She is with Him.
Him loves she.
But she loves he.
He loves she.
But she and he couln't be together because of him.
She hopes for nothing.
He hopes for nothing.
Story ends.
T_T