<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5212285355858132853?origin\x3dhttp://seducedbabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
hello i'm twinklecloud!
thanks for dropping by...
have a nice day!




Tuesday, September 30, 2008
just YOU

Him: If there's one place in the world right now that you'd want to go to, saan iyon?

Her: Hmmmm... I've been craving to go to Jack's Ridge since two months ago pa, not because of the food, I'm never particular with food, basta wala lang shrimps. Maganda kasi iyong place, the night sky, the stars, the city lights, the ambience... basta cool:)

Him: Kung pupunta ka dun, do you think the place is better when you're with a group or with someone lang?

Her: Depende sa kasama.

Him: Pano kung ako kasama mo? Would you want to have someone else along?

Her: Most probably yes KASI kung tayong dalawa lang, it'll looke like a DATE and I don't think I'm ready for that kind of situation PERO, kung wala ang ganung malice sa world, I would really want to go there na ikaw lang ang kasama... =)