i guess
I thought it was over. Everything was over. You and me. She and Him. They are all over. They were all supposed to be over. But I guess, you don't want it to be. Can I ask you why? Maybe I do have the right to ask you why; only problem is, I don't have the courage to.
He said that you said you like me, love me or somewhere in between, you were not sure. I want to believe it, believe that it was never true.
Before, I thought it was too much. That me, liking/loving your or somewhere in between, was too already too much. It was too much to cause trouble to myself. But deep in me, just couldn't tell if it was just me or my heart, I was hoping that it'll forward more. But I know it could not and should not happen.
Then, we allowed destiny to control us but I guess, it became more miserable and it all ended up to me loving you, you loving me but I know (you don't) that we could never be together as long as I'm all tied up to He.