is he?
It's getting a little bit 'tense' now. Mr. M and Mr. N had been fighting for more than *checks calendar* almost two weeks now.
Mr. M and Ms. A were talking one Sunday night:
Mr. A: kamsta na kayo ni Mr. N?
Mr. M: okay na man, nagkakahiyaan lang man kaming pumansin sa isa't-isa.
Oh Mr. M, you really don't know the personality of Mr. N. How dare you call yourself a FRIEND. Pity.
Anyway, after we strain ourselves to death in order to grab a bunch of unripe mangos from Neil's backyard the other day, we ended up talking if Mr. M was GAY. Okay, okay. The topic was annoying, but hey, it's a bit interesting.
It all started with a phrase when I said, "I think bading siya," and then someone immediately replied, "hala, sinabi niya baya before na malapit na raw siya naging bading nung elementary siya," and I was like, "oh really? parang it shows pa naman eh, baka he's transforming na ngayon?" And more and more lines followed after. Here are the list-downs of the things that we were able to observe that MIGHT support his 'gay-ness':
1. He almost turned gay when he was in elementary.
2. He lives in a place surrounded by boys.
3. He sways his butt when walking.
4. His way of screaming is so girl-ish.
5. One night, Mr. Y and Mr. M were talking:
Mr. M: grabe, nag-sigaw talaga lahat nung lumabas si Mark at Ralph noh?
Mr. Y: wala gud kami nag-sigaw...
oooops.does that mean he 'likes' the two? ooops again.
6. He watches High School Musical and talks about ZAC EFRON a LOT!
7. He listens to Jonas brothers A LOT TOO!
I couldn't remember to add anything more but we have one more thing to test, the SHRIMP test. haha:) If he passed that, then, I'll be damned.