kulba :(
Waaaaa.
Magalit na si mama kung magalit sa akin.
But I know, that God doesn't put me in trials when I know I couldn't surpass it.
Kaya ko to!
I may not finish my school but I will stay alive until the moment I die because of a certain sickness.
But I will continue to fight until I die.
I don't want to die without doing nothing.
At least I tried my best. I will try my best.
And I know that help will always come.
Help will always come, I know. Just pray.
Pray also for Sir Toto. A lot of people needs him very much right now.
Not only his family but also everyone in the field of science.
Kaya ko ito! Kaya natin itong lahat.
Either mom will change her mind sooner or later.
Or she will never change her mind and sooner or later I would have to stop school para lang mabuhay pa.
But I have to finish this sem. I really do. Bahala na ang next sem.
Basta, I will finish this first sem.
I really will T_T