<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5212285355858132853?origin\x3dhttp://seducedbabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
hello i'm twinklecloud!
thanks for dropping by...
have a nice day!




Saturday, June 13, 2009
i NOW know

For whatever cause, I have figured out that you have been reading this blog since I-don't-know-when and you used this to ruin my relationships with people. I don't know on how you got my password because as far as I could remember, I never gave it to you. Maybe your just freakin' desperate to really find out what's hidden in this blog. I thought I have hid this to the public for a very long time not until I knew you were lurking here since you've figured out the password. Anyway, since you already knew, I wouldn't bother to write anything out here that you might hate.

What I don't get with you people is that you make such a big deal with what I think or say but I don't make it a very big deal when you do. I have my opinions and I hope you respect it. I say things and they could be either good, bad or neutral, but whatever the case is, just deal with it and please, GROW UP! I am so sick of dealing with people who have childish minds. It's really ANNOYING. And I swear, I am not the only person who is annoyed.

SPECIMEN # 1:
We never asked you to entertain us, so please don't do it ALL THE TIME coz it's starting to get up on some other people's nerves. As the saying goes, "You can't please everybody," so please don't cry if no one pays attention to you for a while, IT'S NORMAL.

SPECIMEN # 2:
You have been starting to get frank to some other people and it hurts me when you say that to them. I don't know what to do with you so just deal it with yourself.

SPECIMEN # 3:
I'm not stupid and most especially I'm not insensitive. I know you hate me very much right now. Fine! Hate me. It isn't I who would end up wrinkling up one's face.

ENOUGH.

I'm done with you guys.