<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5212285355858132853?origin\x3dhttp://seducedbabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
hello i'm twinklecloud!
thanks for dropping by...
have a nice day!




Thursday, January 8, 2009
i thing i can feel

I do think that I could feel this.
I know my instincts, I know what I feel.
I know when I am assuming too much.
I know my friends, I know how they feel.

Right now, I am too paranoid of with what's going on.

What's happening to us?! N?! If my instincts were right, what should we do?!

Dapat friends dba? Dapat friends lang! Haha.
I know this'll pass. I know it will, and it should or else we are all gonna be fuckin' dead.
We'll end up as crazy people with no friends.

Dapat friends lang jud.no lovelife intervention. kk?:)
Friends?
not lovers?
okay?

Let's leave to the Wilson-July ang issue na pagiging friends or not, enough na un. Hindi pa un na-sosolve eh.haha. Well, ang heart nga naman, moves really mysteriously. Haha!

Angel: kayo ni Wilson?
July: Hindi.
Angel: Ahhhh, kayo ni Neil?
July. HINDI! *with question mark faced*

haha:P