<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5212285355858132853?origin\x3dhttp://seducedbabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
hello i'm twinklecloud!
thanks for dropping by...
have a nice day!




Sunday, December 14, 2008
dear

Dear Wilson,

Finally, I am writing a letter for you on how I really feel. I've been writing blogs about you ever since I could remember, but all of them were stories where I held back with what I truly feel. Now, I have the chance to say the things that I would want to say to you (but perhaps not all because I might forget some things, hehe).

Friday night, rather Saturday early (very early) morning, if what I did to you was stupid and wrong, I am sorry. I regret it a little bit but at some point, it made me happy. Holding your arms, hugging you before you sleep, had been a long wish for me to do. I was wondering on how you'd react. Afterwards, I felt really really really stupid, I haven't slept well that night. I was able to sleep at around 4:30 in the morning already. I was thinking too if I could sneak into your room and say sorry, but I guess doing that would make me more stupid, so I rather watched the stars from my room's window.

After you left that morning, I was trying my best not to cry. I really did try, but I failed.

Waaaa. Wilson, ambot ui. It's as if I feel that you feel something for me too. A part of me wants to know it, the other doesn't. Both of us wants to prioritize our studies first coz we know that it is the best thing to do. The best I like about us is that we find time, we find the proper time to be with one another and swear, every time I'm with you, I feel really really GOOD.

There's only one question that I want to ask you, MAHAL MO BA AKO? YES, NO?

shucks. If I could only tell you this in person.

You said: Do you catch a breath, when I look at you?
I replied: Are you holding back, like the way I do?