some things in life are not yet worth giving up
Lay down your guns
Too weak to run
Nothing can harm you here
Your precious heart
Broken and scarred
Somehow you made it through
I only ask that you won't go again
When you feel the world is crashing
All around your feet
Come running headlong into my arms
Breathless
I'll never judge you
I can only love you
Come now running headlong
Into my arms
Breathless
*sigh*
HIDING THE TRUTH IS NOT WRONG. IT IS JUST THAT WE CHOOSE TO PROTECT OURSELVES, TO PROTECT OTHERS. AND WE TEND TO PRESERVE A RELATIONSHIP, A TRUST AND A FRIENDSHIP.
i know.we are hiding the truth but we ain't good in doing so.
i still want to protect the friendship that we have -- it's too precious to trust it into the arms of love.
but, honestly, i am dying to risk it with love. like as the saying goes, "i am july and i live for risks coz some things in life are not yet worth giving up,"
swear, i ain't gonna give up:)