after a few months
I'm back with seducedbabe again. It's here and it's going to update a couple of stuff for the summer. It'll not only be about the wilson-july issue, but a whole lot of issues that needs to be known for everyone (though not a lot of people could read this) but still, I'd be posting.:D
Let's start off with a few little ones:
W joined a fraternity and still now, undergoing the usual rituals of initiation. JT didn't like the principle of his friends joining a Greek-named organization. Now, W and JT aren't in good terms and we think, they'll never be. Tsk tsk.
FG - What's happening to you? I wouldn't wonder if in the future, you'd die earlier than I would. Haha. But seriously, a lot of transformations have been happening. M used to be a mr. goody-shoes but now he's worse than his gf (are you still together?) LM. Can't wait for you guys to get busted and learn your lesson.
AL, you got drunk again!? Tsk. Tsk.
What else? Couldn't think anything more.. Tsk. Tsk.
You guys need to learn your lesson.