Dear Mom,
I know I have been a bad daughter sometimes but this time, I created the biggest mistake na I think you would never forgive me for this. Mom, just hear me out. I really didn't mean to do it. Na-curious lang jud ko so I wanted to give it a try. I know the possibilities, the pros and cons, etc. I was being safe kasi I know that I am most likely to endanger my self on that particular day. Pero di ko alam kung how it went wrong.
Ma, I have no other way to say this but I think I'm pregnant T_T. Ma, SORRY. Kahit mag-sorry pa ako ng ilang beses, hindi na ma-rewind ang life ko. Ma, I know you'll get mad but ma, I need your protection and guidance. Hindi ko man din ginusto ito. Naisip ko man din na sayang ang med school. Ma-waste ang aking time sa pagbantay ng bata. Gusto ko pa naman sana na kung magkaanak ako, iyong tipong maka-ateneo talaga, iyong katulad ko ang education kay alam ko iyon ang best.
Ma, help me? Wag mo akong itakwil beh, please. This is probably the time of my life na kailangan kita masyado. Naging mama ka sa aming tatlo ni king at pol and i know na ikaw lang ang maka-help sa akin.
Please ma? Sorry. :(