off to DIGOS City
While leaving Davao, I told myself: this has been the farthest that I've been for LOVE, LITERALLY! haha =))
Thursday, April 8, 2010, 2pm, I left the house. Told my parents I was just going to school (ateeeek lageeee!) haha. Went to SM to buy some chocolates kasi I was thinking na maybe, after I leave Digos, ma-depress ko then I have to eat some chocolates :P 3 pm, I was at the Davao Ecoland Terminal. 3:30 pm pa nag-depart ang bus. Then I had this annoying seatmate who wouldn't stop insisting that I should give to him his number but of course, I never gave in :P AKO PA?!
3:40, still at Davao Vicinity, nag-text si perv, "san ka na?" BLAGS! I think he was kind of impatient. And I wouldn't want to tell him na nasa davao pa ako. I even told him na sa terminal na lng mag-meet because of special reasons na I promised to tell him once I get to him. He stopped texting at around 4:10 and clearly, I was still somewhere Sta. Cruz. Then kinabahan na ako, baka di siya sumipot. Oh no. What a waste of money :(
4:30. I arrived at Digos Terminal. Na-amaze ko sa ka-cool sa place. They have a small terminal but less crowded. Tas hindi magulo ang everything :D So hayun, when I got down, I got a bit nervous. I kept on texting him na andito na ako. Then hindi xa naga-reply :( I sat down, and waited for 5 more minutes. I told myself na pag-5:30 wala pa rin siya (quarter to 5 pa kse un) then I'll go back to Davao na (curfew purposes.ugh!). Good thing nag-txt na xa sabi na papunta na raw xa sa terminal. Okay, so I waited more. Then nag-txt xa ulit, san ako banda. Sabi ko, "malapit sa bus na davao metro shuttle na aircon na papuntang davao.." after I sent the message, biglang umalis ang bus! HAHA =)) WHAT A JOKE! haha :)) sabi ko pa, "toinkz, nihawa ang bus :|" then nag-txt xa na andun dw xa sa may dunkin donuts. Okay, so I scanned the area for a Dunkin Donuts and tada! I FOUND HIM! WHAT A RELIEF! haha =)) When I was walking towards him, he was still looking at the terminal, at napakalayo ng tingin. Kinailangan ko pa siyang suntukin sa tiyan para marealize niya na anjan na ako sa harap niya. Haha =))
So there, I got to explain to him. Di ko kasi sinabi sa text kay baka magalit xa :( Tas after I gave the "package", hinatid na niya ako sa bus. Gave him my last hug and then he went off, when I sat down, I remembered na meron pala akong chocolates for him.haha :D so sumigaw ako ng Perv, then MALI, haha, dpat pala WILSON! toinkz. haha =)) then un, off I go :(
See you in 6 weeks perv :')